Monday, August 24, 2009

Dude.. Fruit smoothies.

So, I know it sounds silly, but... Man, these are really good smoothies. About a month or two ago I really hammered down what I believe to a a perfect 'smoothie for two'.

1 banana, frozen
1 cup (straw)berries, bought, ripened, and frozen (the same holds true with frozen berries as canned tomatoes. The weaker the berry, the sweeter the... uhm... shelf life? I think that was supposed to be a quote, in the beginning there, but it become more of its own saying. Hey, sorry about that.)
4 standard ice cubes
5 tbls frozen orange juice concentrate (So, furnace for true.... read labels. I found this stuff at Trader Joe's that is the first stuff I've boughten in years... make sure what you buy is only orange juice, condensed.
*Enough Soy or Rice (or... Almond, Coconut...etc (Man, has this list not gotten longer in the last 9 years?)) to reach the top of the pile

Blend. Imbibe. Be merry.

No comments:

Post a Comment